|Outdoor Fire Safety|
|March 3, 2021|
As the weather turns warmerplease remember these simple tips to keep you safe and enjoying the outdoors.
* Move the grill away from siding, decking, and other things that can catch fire.
* Stay with the grill the entire time you're cooking.
* Use long-handled barbecue tools when cooking on the grill.
* Use a metal screen over wood-burning fires to keep sparks from floating out.
* Wood burning fires must be contained in an approved container and located at least 15 feet away from your home
* A water source (garden hose) must be within reach of any open fire
* Turn off or put out fires before you leave the backyard.